Monday, November 17, 2008

Obsessions

I've been dealing with Kelli and Mariah's obsessions lately.

Kelli checks her email every 5 minutes to see if our pictures are ready yet, and has been doing this since last week Tuesday. Hopefully they'll be done soon because I already have to buy a new mouse as she's worn out our current one. (The truth is Mariah dropped it, but saying Kelli wore it out sounds better)

Mariah, on the other hand, is obsessed with making bath time as difficult as possible for me. The past 3 times I've given her a bath, she's dirtied the water. The other night, she went 4 times in one night. That's 4 times I had to fill the tub, drain and disinfect the tub and toys, and start the process over again. Luckily Kelli has been able to help out, but this process is getting old really fast. I think she has something against the way I give baths. It's funny what unconditional love makes you do...over and over again. Take care -

5 comments:

Kelli said...

I prefer to say that I am excited to see Mariah's pictures, not obsessed, thank you very much.

Meg said...

---i would be obseesed (or really excited) too! :) the first ones were so perfect!

Kelli said...

Thanks Meagan. See at least someone is on my side Matt :)

tmz said...

The pictures are finally up, Matt! Now you don't have to worry about Kelli's obsession anymore, at least.... As for Mariah's, well, maybe she was just excited about the pictures, too!

Matt said...

I don't know because even after the pics were in, Mariah's habits didn't change...lucky us last night!